Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just Because


            “Just because you can’t see it, 
                                       doesn’t mean it’s not there”

Most hear this phrase and merely think of an overstated expression that’s been around forever. Well, this seemingly obvious little phrase left an impression on me as "words to live by,” fashioning a more desiring outlook on life and all its little details. After leaping into the real world straight out of college and moving to a new city, it’s just what my life needed! I’m a creative “craftionista” at heart-- when I decide what I want, I find a way to literally make it or make it happen! I’ll blog about do-it-yourself ideas on various topics, from home décor, fashion, and fitness to food!  Now are you ready to uncover what you can’t see?

1 comment:

  1. Ready to uncover! Can't wait to check out all of your DIY ideas and home decor.. I'm always looking for new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading what my followers have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I promise I'll get back you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...