Thursday, April 12, 2012

Craving Coral

It's finally starting to feel like spring and I am counting down the days until summer arrives. With new seasons comes new trends. To my surprise, one of my favorite colors is this season's trendy color-craze; coral. From clothing to accessories, I am ecstatic to incorporate this vibrant color into my wardrobe!


My Coral Collection

 {My comfy linen bed sheets}
 {Mazatlan 2010 summer ring}
 {Embroidered toss pillow}
 {Snappy Sorbet, favorite nail polish}
 {Nine West steal from T.J.Maxx}
 {Hand-painted, by moi, terra cotta pot}




What color are  you craving this season?

9 comments:

  1. i'm totally with you on the coral craving! i've never been one to adore pink, let alone wear it, but it's just that time of the season that the coral fever is getting to me :)

    andrea brionne @thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Turquoise is also another one of those new spring colors I'm starting to adore!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog, Love that painted pot. I grabbed your button and put it on my page :)

    kelsiesbeautifullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice comments:) - following you back
    xx
    Íris Björk
    www.iris-bjork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the pictures! So happy coral is the color these season! It's always been one of my favorites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coral is one of my fave colors this season as well! Love your blog <3

    cocovanabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I'm obsessed with coral. Thanks for the ad. I just started following you too :)

      Delete
  6. Just saw you through Kaleigh's blog and can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Love that little toss pillow and you did such a good job on that flower pot! I'm currently crushin on creamsicle and actually talkin about it on the blog today! Would love to have you stop by! xx, Allie

    www.alliesbubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Allie! I just stopped by your blog and I am about to read your Creamsicle Crush post! Thanks for the ad!

      xo

      Emmm

      Delete

I always love reading what my followers have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I promise I'll get back you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...