Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Libra Living Lavishly

 "Libra sees little action for the first three weeks this month, then the May 20th Solar Eclipse kicks in, starting a very positive new six month phase of your life. The trine from this eclipse will see your life run a lot more smoothly than it has been so far this year... It will allow for the normally disruptive and unsettling transformations to flow a lot smoother, in fact you may even begin to look forward to more positive changes in your life..."

 The stars aligned and the past few weeks have brought about many monumental changes in my life. One in particular involves a big move to a new city. It isn't just any city, but my dream city where I am living in a beautiful apartment with a rooftop view that is to die for and, the best part, empty walls and rooms which means...  it's decorating time!


Time for a Change 
It's Only the Beginning


{Home sweet home}
{Boxes galore, most important box of all}
{Living room treasure piece, courtesy of Johnathan Cardillo}
{Paint decisions: Desert Sand or Rose Scroll?}
{Goodnight Beverly Hills}


Priority 1: Bedroom Makeover


Shabby Sheik, Tuscan Chateau or Country Villa? 


3 comments:

  1. found your blog via Kaleigh Hamilton. Such a sweet blog and I'm glad your enjoying it. I would love if we could follow eachother?

    I look forward to seeing you future posts!

    Take care doll!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the move and the apartment! Good luck with the decorating- looks like you have some great ideas already :)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and following
    tiffiemonster
    http://tiffiemonster.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, all these moving and decorating sounds like fun! X

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading what my followers have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I promise I'll get back you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...